Two days ’til We Media
Two days ’til We Media and we have a full house. We closed registration this morning.
Here on the morph blog, Richard Sambrook, director of the BBC’s Global News Division, talks about the BBC’s collaborative experience in covering the July 7 bombings in London. Have you told your story yet? Read Richard’s story and share yours, here.
The NewsMarket has signed on to support the We Media cocktail hour, joining Yahoo! as a We Media Sponsor. PRNewswire and LinkedIn have joined Ogilvy PR, Red Herring, Digital Media Wire, the Producers Guild of America and Guidewire Group as Media Sponsors. Find out more about our sponsors, here.
Don’t forget, We Media will be live-blogged and podcast. You can follow the proceedings and submit ongoing comments. If they add to the conversation, we will drop your pearls of wisdom right into the middle of the proceedings. Here’re the people who will be going crazy bringing We Media, live, to the Web:
• John Burke, Editor, www.editorsweblog.org (blogging)
• Tristan Louis, www.tnl.net/ (blogging)
• Steve Klein, Coordinator and Professor, Electronic Journalism Program, George Mason University (blogging)
• Jenny DeMonte, Jenny D. Blog (blogging)
• Chad Capellman, Media Center Managing Editor (podcasts and everything else)
Bookmark this page so that the live-blogging and podcasts are just a click away.
Wish us luck!