What we do
We help any company become a media company.
We tell stories, build brands, explore frontiers and help our clients unleash the intelligence, influence and value of networked communities everywhere.
We create, manage and operate media productions, produce live events, and we support, advise and collaborate with publishers, marketers, NGOs, causes, social ventures. arts and educational institutions.
How we work
We’re story-tellers. We’re also explorers, catalysts, analysts, strategist, designers, producers and consultants. We listen, learn, report, analyze and collaborate like crazy, then apply unique capabilities from a multi-disciplinary practice that mixes research and strategy consulting with design, development, publishing, marketing, branding and story-telling.
There’s too much noise, not enough purpose. Ours is simple: We aim to improve the human experience in the digital world.
We help our clients tell their stories. Also:
- Publish: Inform, inspire and build audiences
- Design and launch new ventures
- Rethink processes, talent and workflow
- Explore new directions
- Keep an eye on the future
- See and respond to complex change
- Produce and synthesize research, analysis, visioning, strategic plans
- Design and lead ideation, travel, events and project collaborations
- Create value through clear, well-crafted and compelling stories
- Create and operate multimedia stories, campaigns: digital, social, mobile, print and video
- Curate, facilitate, convene and executive produce live events
- Help media companies, causes and brands pivot for social engagement
- Design content for digital experiences
- Demystify social media and content marketing
- Design, produce content marketing campaigns
- Seek and spot trends in digital technology, culture and business
- Guide business leaders and boards
- Mentor founders, advise startups, investors and boards
- Create content strategies, marketing and branding
- Create business models, plans, presentations, pitches
- Conduct and facilitate team workshops
- Speak and present at public and private conferences
- Facilitate and produce custom corporate events
Who we work with
These are some of the companies that have engaged us, sponsored, collaborated or participated in our projects:
- Associated Press
- Global Campaign for Climate Action
- Wolf Trap Foundation for the Performing Arts
- Tok Media International
- New York Times
- Grupo Clarin
- Telecom Argentina
- Australian Broadcasting Corp.
- Amnesty International USA
- Washington Times
- Panasonic Mobile
- University of Miami
- University of Southern California
- Education Week
- John S. and James L. Knight Foundation
- Ethics & Excellence in Journalism Foundation
- World Editor’s Forum
- National Endowment for Democracy
- Edelman PR
- Weber Shandwick
- Fleishman Hillard
Contact us to see if we can help your company.
- By email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By phone, call: +1 (703) 899-6149