There’s too much noise, not enough purpose.
Ours is simple: Improve the human experience in the digital world.
We’re a media company. We tell stories and produce, design, develop and operate media and live events. We also create custom content and consult to help media, tech, civic and social ventures imagine new ways to serve and activate networked communities, tell stories and strengthen relationships with people who care about them.
We explore the power of us: the power of networked knowledge and culture.
We’re into work that matters. Once upon a time we loved technology. Then we hated it. It made us better, faster, smarter. Also crazy, sad and lonely. Where to go? A quest. We seek people and projects that inform, provoke, entertain and uplift humanity.
Here’s some of what we’re good at:
Strategy & Consulting
- Visioning & strategic planning
- Futures, scenarios, trends
- New ventures and investments
- Content, design, production, workflow
- People, networks, communities
- Sustainability, revenue, growth
- Business development and relationships
- Impact investments
- Influencers and engagement
Content & Production
- Web design and development
- Social, web, mobile, video, print
- Brand publishing, content marketing
- Social media and influencers
- Live events
- Content and people curation
- Innovation challenges, crowdsourcing
- Community management
- Collaboration, workflows, tech, processes
Our clients, sponsors, collaborations and program participants have included:
- Associated Press
- Global Campaign for Climate Action
- Wolf Trap Foundation for the Performing Arts
- Tok Media International
- New York Times
- Grupo Clarin
- Telecom Argentina
- Australian Broadcasting Corp.
- Amnesty International USA
- Panasonic Mobile
- University of Miami
- University of Southern California
- Center for Cultural Innovation
- National Endowment for the Arts
- Education Week
- John S. and James L. Knight Foundation
- Ethics & Excellence in Journalism Foundation
- World Editor’s Forum
- National Endowment for Democracy
- Edelman PR
- Weber Shandwick
- Fleishman Hillard
One last thing: We Media is also a big idea and a global movement. It’s how we know what we know – through journalism and the systems used to produce it; through marketing, advertising, education, work, networks and our personal connections to people and organizations we trust; and through old and new kinds of stories that surround us in the social, mobile culture. It’s about politics, democracy and the power of us; and censorship, surveillance and the power of control. It’s about technology, entrepreneurs, investors, startups, causes, creation, disruption, information overload and a world of choice – and choices about how we live, learn and care for each other.
We’re obsessed with all of that.
Contact us. What can we do together?
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: +1 (703) 899-6149