We’re a strategy and story firm.
We consult, create, convene and provide independent analysis, strategies and ideas to executives, boards and leadership groups; and multimedia production, content, design-build, marketing, social and branded media services to commercial, social and civic ventures worldwide.
We inform and inspire people who care about the human experience in the digital world.
Our flagship web site, email newsletter and events serve a network of business, policy, social, civic and creative leaders, journalists, marketers, entrepreneurs, artists, investors, researchers, consultants and educators.
Need help or ideas? Hire us! Send us a note or call (703) 899-6149.
We’re into work that matters. Once upon a time we loved technology. Then we hated it. It made us better, faster, smarter. Also crazy, sad and lonely. Where to go? A quest. We seek people and projects that inform, provoke, entertain and uplift humanity.
There’s too much noise, not enough purpose. Ours is simple: Improve the human experience in the digital world.
We’re catalysts for networked knowledge and culture. We tell stories, build brands, find audiences, explore frontiers and unleash the intelligence, influence and value of networked communities everywhere.
We use technology. We love stories. We help companies figure out and tell theirs, find audiences and strengthen relationships with people who care about them.
We’re content, marketing, product, process and business analysts, innovation catalysts, researchers, futurists, explorers, conveners, journalists, designers, developers, executive producers and facilitators. So is our audience, so are our clients. We advise, consult, collaborate, convene, design, build, manage and inspire solutions and explore new approaches to products, services, processes, people and stories.
Our services include:
Strategy & Consulting
- Content, publishing, social
- People, networks, communities
- Social media, influencers, engagement
- Design thinking and innovation
- Futures, scenarios, signals, analysis
- Business, product, content, people
- New ventures, investment, M&A
- Brand publishing, content marketing
- Strategic communication
- Brand, issue and product messaging
- Leadership advisers, facilitation
- Custom research & publishing
- Collaboration, workflows and processes
Content & Production
- Social, web, mobile, video, print
- Original content marketing
- Social campaigns
- Live events
- Brand newsrooms
- Business development and relationships
- Content, marketing, branding
- Creation, design, curation
- Audience and influencer engagement
- Product, content, people
- Challenges, crowdsourcing
- Community management
Our clients, sponsors and program participants have included:
- Associated Press
- Global Campaign for Climate Action
- Wolf Trap Foundation for the Performing Arts
- Tok Media International
- New York Times
- Grupo Clarin
- Telecom Argentina
- Australian Broadcasting Corp.
- Amnesty International USA
- Washington Times
- Panasonic Mobile
- University of Miami
- University of Southern California
- Education Week
- John S. and James L. Knight Foundation
- Ethics & Excellence in Journalism Foundation
- World Editor’s Forum
- National Endowment for Democracy
- Edelman PR
- Weber Shandwick
- Fleishman Hillard
We Media is also a big idea and a global movement. It’s about how we know what we know, whether through journalism and the systems used to produce it; through marketing, advertising, education, work, networks and our personal connections to people and organizations we trust; or through old and new kinds of stories that surround us in the social, mobile culture. It’s about politics, democracy and the power of us; and censorship, surveillance and the power of control. It’s about technology, entrepreneurs, investors, startups, creation, disruption, information overload and a world of choice – and choices about how we live, learn and care for each other.
We’re obsessed with all of that.
Contact us to talk about what we can do together.
- By email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By phone, call: +1 (703) 899-6149