We’re a strategy studio.
We use technology. We love stories. We help our clients figure out and tell theirs, find audiences and build relationships with people who care about them.
We provide strategic communication, management and innovation consulting to business, social and civic ventures. We have advised, collaborated, convened and inspired change among publishers, brands, causes, NGOs, startups, investors and marketing agencies worldwide.
We’re also a media company. We publish an online magazine and newsletter and we create and host conferences and other events to inform, inspire and connect a global community of leaders, innovators, explorers and media makers.
We’re into work that matters. Once upon a time we loved technology. Then we hated it. It made us better, faster, smarter. Also crazy, sad and lonely. Where to go? A quest. We seek people and projects that inform, provoke, entertain and uplift humanity.
If you’d like to work with us, send us a note or call (703) 899-6149.
There’s too much noise, not enough purpose. Ours is simple: Improve the human experience in the digital world.
We’re content, marketing, innovation, product and business catalysts, researchers, journalists, analysts, futurists, explorers, conveners, executive producers and facilitators. We help companies unleash the intelligence, influence and value of networked communities everywhere.
Our services and the needs of our clients include:
- Publishing, social media and content marketing strategies
- Messaging & positioning
- Research & analysis
- Marketing, branding and design
- Social media and influencer strategies
- Design, development & production
- Experience design
- Futures, scenarios, signals, analysis and trends
- Business models, workflows and processes
- Custom publishing and events
- Social impact, civic engagement
- Content and strategies for Corporate Social Responsibility
- Product, audience and business growth strategies
- Leadership group advice and facilitation
- Social, web, mobile, video and live event production
- Content management, curation, audience engagement
- Content & editorial creation, management and production
- Due diligence for new ventures and investments
Our clients, sponsors and program participants have included:
- Associated Press
- Global Campaign for Climate Action
- Wolf Trap Foundation for the Performing Arts
- Tok Media International
- New York Times
- Grupo Clarin
- Telecom Argentina
- Australian Broadcasting Corp.
- Amnesty International USA
- Washington Times
- Panasonic Mobile
- University of Miami
- University of Southern California
- Education Week
- John S. and James L. Knight Foundation
- Ethics & Excellence in Journalism Foundation
- World Editor’s Forum
- National Endowment for Democracy
- Edelman PR
- Weber Shandwick
- Fleishman Hillard
We Media is also a big idea and a global movement. It’s about how we know what we know, whether through journalism and the systems used to produce it; through marketing, advertising, education, work, networks and our personal connections to people and organizations we trust; or through old and new kinds of stories that surround us in the social, mobile culture. It’s about politics, democracy and the power of us; and censorship, surveillance and the power of control. It’s about technology, entrepreneurs, investors, startups, creation, disruption, information overload and a world of choice – and choices about how we live, learn and care for each other.
We’re obsessed with all of that.
Contact us to talk about what we can do together.
- By email to: email@example.com
- By phone, call: +1 (703) 899-6149