We’re a media company, agency, think tank, convener and consultancy. We explore the present, anticipate the future and create, collaborate and consult with purpose-driven brands, publishers, foundations, NGOs, arts and nonprofit organizations. We help them unleash the intelligence, influence and value of networked communities everywhere.
Our flagship web site, email newsletter, research and events connect a network of business, policy, social, civic, cultural, technology and creative leaders, journalists, marketers, entrepreneurs, artists, investors, philanthropists, researchers and educators who work for commercial, social and civic ventures worldwide.
We’re into work that matters. Once upon a time we loved technology. Then we hated it. It made us better, faster, smarter. Also crazy, sad and lonely. Where to go? A quest. We seek people and projects that inform, provoke, entertain and uplift humanity.
Want to hire us? Send a note
or email: hi at wemedia dot com
or call (703) 899-6149.
There’s too much noise, not enough purpose. Ours is simple: Improve the human experience in the digital world.
We’re journalists, publishers, futurists, technologists, story tellers and conveners. We use technology. We love stories. We help companies figure out and tell theirs, find audiences and strengthen relationships with people who care about them.
We advise, consult, collaborate, convene, facilitate, design, build, teach, manage, executive produce and inspire solutions. We also explore opportunities, ideas, innovations and new approaches to products, services, processes, people, brands and stories.
Our role depends on the project. It could be:
Strategy & Consulting
- Product, business, vision
- New ventures, investment, M&A
- Mobile social digital everything
- Futures, scenarios, trends
- Content, design, production, workflow
- People, networks, communities
- Business, revenue, growth
- Strategic communication
- Influencers and engagement
Content & Production
- Social, web, mobile, video, print
- Brand publishing, content marketing
- Social media and influencers
- Live events
- Business development
- Audience and influencer engagement
- Innovation challenges, crowdsourcing
- Community management
- Collaboration, workflows, tech, processes
Our clients, sponsors, collaborations and program participants have included:
- Associated Press
- Global Campaign for Climate Action
- Wolf Trap Foundation for the Performing Arts
- Tok Media International
- New York Times
- Grupo Clarin
- Telecom Argentina
- Australian Broadcasting Corp.
- Amnesty International USA
- Washington Times
- Panasonic Mobile
- University of Miami
- University of Southern California
- Center for Cultural Innovation
- National Endowment for the Arts
- Education Week
- John S. and James L. Knight Foundation
- Ethics & Excellence in Journalism Foundation
- World Editor’s Forum
- National Endowment for Democracy
- Edelman PR
- Weber Shandwick
- Fleishman Hillard
We Media is also a big idea and a global movement. It’s about how we know what we know – through journalism and the systems used to produce it; through marketing, advertising, education, work, networks and our personal connections to people and organizations we trust; and through old and new kinds of stories that surround us in the social, mobile culture. It’s about politics, democracy and the power of us; and censorship, surveillance and the power of control. It’s about technology, entrepreneurs, investors, startups, causes, creation, disruption, information overload and a world of choice – and choices about how we live, learn and care for each other.
We’re obsessed with all of that.
Contact us to talk about what we can do together.
- By email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By phone, call: +1 (703) 899-6149