We’re a story agency.
We use technology. We love stories. We help companies figure out and tell theirs, find audiences and strengthen relationships with people who care about them.
We provide strategic communication, marketing, branding, digital, social and live media strategies, creative and production services, management and innovation consulting to businesses, social and civic ventures worldwide.
We help them unleash the intelligence, influence and value of networked communities everywhere.
Need help or want to do something new with us? Send us a note or call (703) 899-6149.
We’re into work that matters. Once upon a time we loved technology. Then we hated it. It made us better, faster, smarter. Also crazy, sad and lonely. Where to go? A quest. We seek people and projects that inform, provoke, entertain and uplift humanity.
There’s too much noise, not enough purpose. Ours is simple: Improve the human experience in the digital world.
We’re content, marketing, product, process and business analysts, innovation catalysts, researchers, futurists, explorers, conveners, journalists, designers, developers, executive producers and facilitators. We advise, consult, collaborate, convene, design, build, manage and inspire solutions and explore new approaches to products, services, processes, people and stories.
Our services include:
- Publishing and branded media strategies
- Publishing and campaign implementation and management
- Social media, community engagement and influencer strategies
- Branded publishing and content marketing strategies and production
- Strategic communication consultants
- Leadership group advisers and facilitation
- Business development and relationship management
- Brand and product messaging & positioning
- Business intelligence, investment and M&A advisory services>
- Custom research & analysis
- Marketing, branding and design
- Web & mobile design & development
- Live experience design
- Collaboration, workflows and processes
- Communication for social impact & civic engagement
- Corporate social responsibility (CSR)
- Product, audience and business growth
- Content curation
- Audience growth and engagement
- Futures, scenarios, signals, analysis and trends
- Custom live events
- Social, web, mobile, video and live event production
- Outside insight on new ventures and investments
Our clients, sponsors and program participants have included:
- Associated Press
- Global Campaign for Climate Action
- Wolf Trap Foundation for the Performing Arts
- Tok Media International
- New York Times
- Grupo Clarin
- Telecom Argentina
- Australian Broadcasting Corp.
- Amnesty International USA
- Washington Times
- Panasonic Mobile
- University of Miami
- University of Southern California
- Education Week
- John S. and James L. Knight Foundation
- Ethics & Excellence in Journalism Foundation
- World Editor’s Forum
- National Endowment for Democracy
- Edelman PR
- Weber Shandwick
- Fleishman Hillard
We Media is also a big idea and a global movement. It’s about how we know what we know, whether through journalism and the systems used to produce it; through marketing, advertising, education, work, networks and our personal connections to people and organizations we trust; or through old and new kinds of stories that surround us in the social, mobile culture. It’s about politics, democracy and the power of us; and censorship, surveillance and the power of control. It’s about technology, entrepreneurs, investors, startups, creation, disruption, information overload and a world of choice – and choices about how we live, learn and care for each other.
We’re obsessed with all of that.
Contact us to talk about what we can do together.
- By email to: email@example.com
- By phone, call: +1 (703) 899-6149