We’re an innovation agency.
We use technology. We love stories. We help companies figure out and tell theirs, find audiences and strengthen relationships with people who care about them.
We provide business, product, communication, digital media, marketing, influence and live event strategies, consulting, creative and production services to business, social and civic ventures worldwide. We advise, collaborate, convene, design, build, manage and inspire change to help companies unleash the intelligence, influence and value of networked communities everywhere.
We’re into work that matters. Once upon a time we loved technology. Then we hated it. It made us better, faster, smarter. Also crazy, sad and lonely. Where to go? A quest. We seek people and projects that inform, provoke, entertain and uplift humanity.
If you’d like to work with us, send us a note or call (703) 899-6149.
There’s too much noise, not enough purpose. Ours is simple: Improve the human experience in the digital world.
We’re content, marketing, product, process and business analysts, innovation catalysts, researchers, futurists, explorers, conveners, journalists, executive producers and facilitators. Our services and the needs of our clients include:
- Futures, scenarios, signals, analysis and trends
- Custom live events
- Social, web, mobile, video and live event production
- Outside insight on new ventures and investments
- Social media and influencer strategies
- Publishing and content marketing
- Brand and product messaging & positioning
- Custom research & analysis
- Marketing, branding and design
- Web design & development
- Live experience design
- Collaboration, workflows and processes
- Social impact, civic engagement
- Corporate social responsibility (CSR)
- Product, audience and business growth
- Leadership group advice and facilitation
- Content curation
- Audience growth and engagement
Our clients, sponsors and program participants have included:
- Associated Press
- Global Campaign for Climate Action
- Wolf Trap Foundation for the Performing Arts
- Tok Media International
- New York Times
- Grupo Clarin
- Telecom Argentina
- Australian Broadcasting Corp.
- Amnesty International USA
- Washington Times
- Panasonic Mobile
- University of Miami
- University of Southern California
- Education Week
- John S. and James L. Knight Foundation
- Ethics & Excellence in Journalism Foundation
- World Editor’s Forum
- National Endowment for Democracy
- Edelman PR
- Weber Shandwick
- Fleishman Hillard
We Media is also a big idea and a global movement. It’s about how we know what we know, whether through journalism and the systems used to produce it; through marketing, advertising, education, work, networks and our personal connections to people and organizations we trust; or through old and new kinds of stories that surround us in the social, mobile culture. It’s about politics, democracy and the power of us; and censorship, surveillance and the power of control. It’s about technology, entrepreneurs, investors, startups, creation, disruption, information overload and a world of choice – and choices about how we live, learn and care for each other.
We’re obsessed with all of that.
Contact us to talk about what we can do together.
- By email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By phone, call: +1 (703) 899-6149