What we do
The We Media Studio produces media, live events, research and strategies to improve the human experience in the digital world. We advise, collaborate and consult with publishers, brands, agencies, NGOs, causes, social ventures. foundations, arts and educational institutions worldwide. If you’d like to work on something with us, say hi.
How we work
We listen, learn, report, analyze and collaborate like crazy. We’re story-tellers. We’re also explorers, catalysts, futurists, analysts, strategists, designers, developers, producers, guides, consultants, marketers, facilitators and curators.
There’s too much noise, not enough purpose. Ours is simple: We aim to improve the human experience in the digital world.
We help our clients tell stories, find audiences, design and launch new ventures, imagine new horizons, explore new domains, re-imagine processes and respond to complex change.
These are some of the companies that have engaged us, sponsored, collaborated or participated in our projects:
- Associated Press
- Global Campaign for Climate Action
- Wolf Trap Foundation for the Performing Arts
- Tok Media International
- New York Times
- Grupo Clarin
- Telecom Argentina
- Australian Broadcasting Corp.
- Amnesty International USA
- Washington Times
- Panasonic Mobile
- University of Miami
- University of Southern California
- Education Week
- John S. and James L. Knight Foundation
- Ethics & Excellence in Journalism Foundation
- World Editor’s Forum
- National Endowment for Democracy
- Edelman PR
- Weber Shandwick
- Fleishman Hillard
- By email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By phone, call: +1 (703) 899-6149